Tuesday, October 4, 2011

What Korea Sounds Like

Miss A - Shut Up, You Don't Know Me
The title is something I would say. In fact you all have probably heard me say it once or twice :) 
Heard this during an insomnia attack. I was flipping channels and they were singing for the stationed soldiers. The soldiers were roaring with testosterone but also doing the motions and all the dances. "Don't ask dont tell?" or is it just ok for the men to do the dances with the performers and scream like teenagers? I'll do my research.....My favorite part is the beginning: "Made in Asia" line. And yes ladies, I will "shut up" if it means you keep dancing.

Davichi - Please Dont Go
Watch the whole thing. Get a glimpse of Korean style. I always hear this song blaring from "Paris Baguette" chain bakeries that compete with another store called "Tous Les Jours". Again, Koreans apparently really like Paris. Man the Koreans love sappy music with their fake baguettes. 

Davichi- My Man
Same artist. Catchy. Yes I'll be your man, your BANGIN'....even though your English grammar flashing on the screen is only 75% correct. 3 out of 4 ain't bad right?

 
A Club favorite, and one of my students' favorite chants to hum in class....
It means "I'm the best in the World" -- by 2NE1....I taught my youngest students the translation of the title because I was tired of hearing them chant the Korean...so now they chant it in English....gotta love the random English lyrics and that chick's HAIR


if you listen real hard you can here them say "Mona Lisa"--MBLAQ ...but it sounds more like "mohna leejah" :)

BY FAR MY FAVORITE WORKOUT SONG RIGHT NOW. GET PUMPED!
"Keep Your Head Down" TVXQ

I've a running list of songs going but Im tired and you need to soak it all in. Be amazing. TTYS

No comments:

Post a Comment