Monday, October 10, 2011

Settling into the Sounds

Getting used to things....procrastinating my workout by posting more music. Enjoy:

 
Secret- "Shy Boy"
The "cutest" very feminine guys here get the hottest girls. This song says "I don't want a bad boy anymore, I'm ok with a guy that isn't so good looking but is good to me and smart"....ok.....I believe you


Sistar- "So Cool"
Theme song of "Korea's Next Top Model"...need I say more??


2PM- "Hands Up"

For the first 30 sec of this one you think it's gonna be reminiscent of Will Smith in the old days. Then it becomes a club anthem. The last time I sang this I was on a roller-coaster with a bunch of high-school Korean kids behind me screaming "I love America! GET YOUR HANDS UP"....great night.

f(x) - "Hot Summer"

Apparently this was a hit this past summer...I remember hearing it in August....alas...it's getting chilly now. If we all fought in tanks like that we'd all be dead because bubblegum pink can't be good camo....

Girl's Day- "Cupid"
This next one is just because I hear it ALL THE TIME in Paris Baguette (nothin special its a chain bakery owned by Dunkin Donuts) during lunch breaks and I have been trying for weeks to figure out what she's saying. At first I thought she was saying "shaggy" then "shy-ee" then I finally realized she was saying "shiny"......wow...what a choice of words....ooooooooooooo shiiinnnnyy! : P

Kim Hyun Joong feat. Double K -- "Break Down"
He reminds me of an American artist....but I can't put my finger on it right now...Chris Brown maybe??? Where the  Asian "Rhi-Rhi" for him?

OK Girls "Crazy Boy"
This was a summer blockbuster this year. I feel like I need to see this. And yes, they all drive crotch-rockets here.

Im still getting used to admitting that I can like a girls pop group and not getting looked at funny. The gender taboos are SO different.

1 comment:

  1. I want those shiny KNTM dresses AND that bubblegum pink missile launcher. SO HOT. I want to be in the club rockin' to those.

    ReplyDelete