Thursday, August 25, 2011

test week.....


 so much to blog about...I'm taking notes and will eventually type it all. This week is test week for me. Which means I don't feel like being on the computer more than I already am right now. I still have to cover my whole trip to Seoul.....thats alot. And the track and field champs this weekend! But I will post some new songs that I love:

Pinochio-"Danger" : this was the VERY FIRST song I heard in Korea. I was in the car with my boss coming from the airport. He promptly changed the channel. After I Googled the translation...I found out why : P   : P


Teen Top- "Mr. Simple"
I always jam in my head when I hear this on the loudspeakers at the "Thank-Q Mart" down the street....plus my students love this one. It IS  pretty catchy.


Hyuna- "Bubble Pop"

 
This was my anthem for awhile....maybe it still is ok? SHE'S FUHIINE! plus I love the random English lyric "no not trynna hate"  on 1:33
My students might have laughed at me in class cause they caught me hummin' this song? : ) : )


" I got my eye on you"....the whole club erupted and everyone broke out into hand-signs to this song simultaneously!

ok...gotta get back to work! hit you up later!

No comments:

Post a Comment